incubator-bval-user mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bean Validation for GWT
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 22:57:03 GMT
hi carlos,

there is a bv-api we should use. i suggested it in the eg because i saw
exactly such use-cases. (myfaces extval already uses it.)

if we start such a module, we should just use the bv-api. we also need such
a module for a new myfaces extval add-on (see [1]).
my idea was to impl. a portable js-bv-engine. so we can use it for projects
like myfaces extval as well as a gwt module.

regards,
gerhard

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EXTVAL-89

http://www.irian.at