incubator-bval-user mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject AW: An interesting post about validating collections
Date Fri, 07 May 2010 09:43:44 GMT
I honestly think this goes into the wrong direction.
This is business logic, and if we start to provide annotations for all those kinds of problems,
it will end up getting terribly complicated.

I'd prefer to keep it simple and stupid.

LieGrue,
strub

is no more of a hack than the other proposed solutions (except the one that implies waiting
for JDK7 to hopefully implement JSR-308).