From Lukáš Vlček <lukas.vl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do I present Blur
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2017 11:19:05 GMT
Hi Aaron,

question regarding the Blur data ingestion focus:

Do I read it correctly that Blur is not near-real time system (like both ES
and Solr are)? For example would Blur be a valid candidate for aggregated
logging use case? How long does it usually take for indexed data to become
searchable (ms, sec, mins)?

As for retention of the data what are the strategies to drop old data from
the index? For example is there anything like dropping old data based on
index name patters (given the index name contains timestamp)?

thanks,
Lukáš