From Lukáš Vlček <lukas.vl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do I present Blur
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2017 20:42:56 GMT
Hi,

What does it mean that Blur's approach "is arguably better" for large data
compared to mentioned competitors? Does it mean faster indexing? Smaller
index size? Better utilization of resources (RAM, CPU, IO) for large data
querying? ... I would be interested in learning more about how it differs
from Elasticsearch and Solr.

Regards,
Lukáš