From Mark Kerzner <m...@elephantscale.com>
Subject Re: How do I present Blur
Date Sun, 25 Dec 2016 19:18:56 GMT
Hi, Aaron,

Here is what I think it needs.

Update to latest Lucene. Why do you think it will be a major undertaking?
Are you going to re-architect at the same time?

Create a front end, maybe a service in AWS also.

I can ask a friend who was considering using Blur, what stopped him. We
will know what would people need.

I am interesting. My colleague at http://elephantscale.com/ might be
interested too. I have a related project, https://github.com/shmsoft/FreeEed,
and https://github.com/shmsoft/FreeEedUI. It 'd be good, potentially, to
add Blur as a back end, an alternative to Solr.

Update the 2011 copyright. It needs to look alive and be alive.

Personnel reasons that you mention are people, not your personal problems,
I assume.

Cheers,
Mark

Mark Kerzner, President, Elephant Scale <http://elephantscale.com/>
Book a call with me here <http://www.meetme.so/markkerzner>
Mobile: 713-724-2534, Skype: mark.kerzner1