From Mark Kerzner <m...@elephantscale.com>
Subject Re: How do I present Blur
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2016 21:22:59 GMT
Hi, Aaron,

This all sounds like we are thinking along the same lines. Here are the
things I could work on.

1. Upgrade Lucene. But I suspect I might ruin something, and you are a
better candidate for this.

2. Restore the UI submission.

3. Or another task that can let me slowly get up to speed.

Thank you

Mark Kerzner, President, Elephant Scale <http://elephantscale.com/>
Book a call with me here <http://www.meetme.so/markkerzner>
Mobile: 713-724-2534, Skype: mark.kerzner1