From "kadiyams ." <kadiy...@gmail.com>
Subject First time poster.
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2016 23:41:42 GMT
Aaron,
First let me thank you for all the work that you and other contributors has
been putting for this project.  Has been using Blur for the past 4 months.

Got all the basics worked out.   We are able to run mapreduce jobs to add
hive table data into Blur.  We are trying to put all our datalake terms
into blur for indexing.

Hacked some code to allow blur to work with Kerberized Hadoop cluster.
Right now its just a hack with the minimum time that I have spend on the
codebase, but will contribute it back once i am comfortable with my code.

Just want to introduce myself and say thanks to your contributions to the
Apache community.

Will be using Blur a lot in the upcoming months and years.

Thanks
Srinivas Kadiyala