From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: One way queries via Blur.java
Date Sun, 26 Jun 2016 14:00:37 GMT
The async client is really just an extension of the Thrift Async client
that has been made a little easier to use.  Basically it gives you a none
blocking way to execute requests and it takes a callback to handle errors
and successes.  Here is an example of how to run a query using it:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-blur/blob/master/blur-thrift/src/main/java/org/apache/blur/thrift/util/SimpleAsyncQueryExample.java#L35

Aaron

On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 2:06 AM, Ravikumar Govindarajan <