From Bradley Johnson <bjohn...@volumeintegration.com>
Subject blur command to see if it is working
Date Fri, 13 May 2016 13:49:11 GMT
Could you tell me a command I could run to ask our blur cluster if it is up
and working?

At the moment the controllers have lost contact with all the shard servers.
BlurClientManager is reporting all connections to all shards are bad in the
logs. When I go to the blur console it still is displaying that all
Zookeepers, Controllers and Shards are up.

Is there a blur command to check to see if blur is actually working?

The commands of
blur shell

top - shows all the shards with 0 activity
controllers - shows all the controllers
shards - shows all the shards
list - lists the tables as enabled

but in reality nothing is working.

The html consol gui shows everything is up accept for the tables. Lots of
log errors show up under the log button. unknown error during remote call
to node [xxxxxxxxx]

--
Brad Johnson
(571) 248-1566