From Ravikumar Govindarajan <ravikumar.govindara...@gmail.com>
Date Fri, 06 May 2016 12:46:07 GMT
Sometimes during an ongoing search we receive an
IndexReaderClosedException...

We are on an older version of Blur (0.2.2). Has this been fixed in newer
versions or we have been using it wrongly?

*stackTraceStr:org.apache.lucene.store.AlreadyClosedException: this
IndexReader cannot be used anymore as one of its child readers was closed*
at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexReader.ensureOpen(IndexReader.java:257)
at
org.apache.lucene.index.FilterAtomicReader.fields(FilterAtomicReader.java:380)
at
org.apache.blur.index.ExitableReader$ExitableFilterAtomicReader.fields(ExitableReader.java:81)
at
org.apache.lucene.search.TermCollectingRewrite.collectTerms(TermCollectingRewrite.java:52)
at
org.apache.lucene.search.ConstantScoreAutoRewrite.rewrite(ConstantScoreAutoRewrite.java:95)
at
org.apache.lucene.search.MultiTermQuery$ConstantScoreAutoRewrite.rewrite(MultiTermQuery.java:220)
at org.apache.lucene.search.MultiTermQuery.rewrite(MultiTermQuery.java:288)
at org.apache.lucene.search.BooleanQuery.rewrite(BooleanQuery.java:412)