From Ravikumar Govindarajan <ravikumar.govindara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IndexReaderClosedException...
Date Mon, 09 May 2016 11:12:03 GMT
One extra info we gleaned from the logs...

1. Merge Starts & is about to complete
2. Searcher is opened
3. Merge Completes
4. Ref-count drops to 0 in IndexReader
5. IndexReader closed while Searcher is still open

This seems to be the main pattern for causing the Exception

--
Ravi

On Mon, May 9, 2016 at 3:08 PM, Ravikumar Govindarajan <