From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IndexReaderClosedException...
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 13:05:50 GMT
Lucene does keep up with references.  However when an index is in use by
multiple threads and a new index version becomes available it waits on
calling the final close until all threads are complete on the original
index.  If you take a look at the BlurIndexSimpleWriter you will see how
this works.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-blur/blob/release-0.2.2-incubating/blur-core/src/main/java/org/apache/blur/manager/writer/BlurIndexSimpleWriter.java#L178

Not sure what the issue could be at this point.

On Mon, May 9, 2016 at 5:38 AM, Ravikumar Govindarajan <