From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WaitUntilNotNull (Blur -0.2.2) stall
Date Fri, 20 May 2016 01:15:19 GMT
Without more information about what's going on in the running system it's
hard to say what the problem could be.  However I did find the commit where
I removed that code, maybe it can help discover the problem.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-blur/commit/805e3c539737a24a8984419447b88e9b57554c92

I will continue to look through the old code to see if I can give you any
more hints.

Aaron

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 2:41 AM, Ravikumar Govindarajan <