From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: blur command to see if it is working
Date Fri, 13 May 2016 16:34:55 GMT
If everything is up and running and there is no activity then you should
check the shard logs to see if there is an issue on a particular node.  One
thing that you could try is to connect to a single shard server via the
shell

>blur shell shard-server:40020

Then try to execute a query from there, if it returns then likely that
server is fine.  However there isn't an easy way to walk through all the
shards and tell if one or more are not responding.  Without seeing some
logs it's hard to say what's happening.

Aaron