From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Blur installation w/ Cloudera Manager
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2015 11:28:49 GMT
Thanks Aaron... Ben, there's some tidying up to do with it but,
accounting for some quirks[1], it should work. Hopefully I can find
some time soon to deal with the artifact naming and version issues.

Thanks,
--tim

[1] - https://github.com/apache/incubator-blur/tree/blur-0.2.4-parcel/distribution/src/assemble/cdh