From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Auto-save of block-cache....
Date Tue, 19 May 2015 13:08:48 GMT
On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 7:56 AM, Ravikumar Govindarajan <

> Aaron,
>
> I've re-worked the first-cut patch to make it more simpler. If you could go
> through it when you find time, it'll be great…

I just read through the code.  I like it!  Thanks!  Do you have any feel
for performance of the cache warmer?  Meaning if a shard server fails do
you have any metrics on performance differences before the cache warmer vs
without?  Thanks.

Aaron