From Naresh Yadav <nyadav....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Blue query for exact match
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2014 12:26:40 GMT
Hi Tim,

I tried subcolumn but it does not seems to be supported...Here is my code :

http://pastebin.com/YQYetczs

Query "data.tag.exact:Pune";      DO NOT RETURN RESULTS
Query "data.tag:Pune";               RETURN RESULTS

Also i checked with schema command on blur shell, it do not shows subcolumn
exact...

Please have a look at my sample code and suggest changes to make it work..

Thanks
Naresh