From Naresh Yadav <nyadav....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Blur shell : command to view all data present in a table
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2013 12:41:55 GMT
Hi aaron,

I am little confused on problem of immediate visibility of data. My case i
need guaranteed immediate visibility of index.
I tried with flag on the RowMutation object called waitForVisiblity and set
it true then my same program for inserting
17000 rows started taking more than 5 minutes and even not completing
fully, which was before taking 1minute. It starts throwing
exception of All connections bad after 5-6 minutes..........If i run with
waitForVisiblity=false it works fine in a minute.

Second question is regarding backups..i tried create snapshot and it was
success.. I was eager to know if this i can see in windows
filesystem and copy it to move to another machine and import(no command
found for this) there in hdfs.

Thanks
Naresh