From Naresh Yadav <nyadav....@gmail.com>
Subject Blur shell : command to view all data present in a table
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2013 12:54:17 GMT
Hi,

I have few doubts related to blur please help me on this :

1. Is there a way i can see all rows of data in a blur table ??? did not
find any blur shell command..

2. Is delete of data possible with where clause as query (similar to query
command)?? I want to delete all data by matching two columns values through
blur shell..

3.After storing 17000 rows then i run queries to get each one then that
returned only 16900 rows...After 5 mins i again run queries to get each one
then returned all 17000 rows.........Is there solution for this ?? In my
cased just after inserting data, i need to immediately run query over it.

Thanks,
Naresh