From Maarten Ectors <maarten.ect...@canonical.com>
Subject Hive Juju Charm
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 16:52:47 GMT
Hi all,

Juju <http://juju.ubuntu.com> is one of the latest Ubuntu open source
product. Juju allows anybody to instantly deploy, integrate and scale
Hadoop, HBase, Hive<https://jujucharms.com/fullscreen/search/precise/hive-3/?text=hive>,
Mongo, Storm, Redis, Solr, ElasticSearch, and a hundred solutions, called
Charms, more. Try it yourself on jujucharms.com. Hadoop isn't easy to
install. Juju allows a drag and drop or a one line command deploy onto the
major public clouds, private clouds or servers. We are working on a new
feature called charm bundles, hence you could instantly deploy a blueprint
solution with Hive, Hadoop, Storm, and all other charms pre-integrated and
ready to go. We would love the Hive community to take the control of the
Hive charm and make sure any new Hive features or integrations get
incorporated. Who would be the best person to talk to?

thanks,
Maarten