From Maarten Ectors <maarten.ect...@canonical.com>
Subject Blur and Juju
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 16:36:29 GMT
Hi all,

Juju <http://juju.ubuntu.com> is one of the latest Ubuntu open source
product. Juju allows anybody to instantly deploy, integrate and scale
Hadoop, HBase, Hive, Mongo, Storm, Redis, Solr, ElasticSearch, and a
hundred solutions, called Charms, more. Try it yourself on jujucharms.com.
We are missing the Blur charm in our charm library. Hadoop isn't easy to
install. Juju allows a drag and drop or a one line command deploy onto the
major public clouds, private clouds or servers. We are working on a new
feature called charm bundles, hence you could instantly deploy a blueprint
solution with Blur, Hadoop, Storm, and all other charms pre-integrated and
ready to go. Any volunteers to create charms? They can be written in any
language, including puppet or chef, and it should not take more than a
couple of days to get a charm. More info
here<https://juju.ubuntu.com/docs/authors-charm-writing.html>
.

thanks,
Maarten