From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: QuickStart info - outdated
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 03:54:04 GMT
I think that you are on the trunk, which is still on the 0.1.3.  If you
cloned from git, run the following command "git checkout 0.2-dev".  If you
didn't clone, this link will get you the lastest code from the 0.2-dev
branch, which the QuickStart should be accurate for this branch.

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-blur.git;a=snapshot;h=refs/heads/0.2-dev;sf=tgz

If you download this tar you will then want to pickup at the "Building"
section on the http://wiki.apache.org/blur/QuickStart guide.

Let me know how this goes.

Also, as an FYI the Apache mail lists strip out all HTML content in the
mail messages, so bolding things won't work.  Putting "*" or a few blanks
lines in between comments and previous messages will work fine.

Thanks!

Aaron