From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Blur quarterly board report due.
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2017 02:02:26 GMT
Yeah, open source only works when users convert to contributors over
time and we have, unfortunately, been unable to get that to happen
here.  Though, since there are a handful of production users it'd be
kind to have this discussion outside of a benign "Board Report"
subject that others may reasonably ignore.

Aaron, you want to start that or want me to?

--tim