From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to build blur 0.3?
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2016 17:07:30 GMT
We need to update the documentation.  After we committed to only supporting
hadoop2 and java8 the multiple hadoop profiles were removed.  However we
did add a profile to build the binaries for the project.

Try running:

mvn install -DskipTests -Pbinary

This will produce a binary tarball as well as a cloudera manger parcel and
csd.

Aaron