From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Blur Feature Focus
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2015 16:10:58 GMT
Yeah the current code base version is on 0.3.0. So we could just make the
changes now is this version.

I would like to start moving forward with these issues as soon as
possible.  I will give it a day or so for anyone else to chime in but I
think we can assume that the renaming issues should move forward.

Aaron