From Dibyendu Bhattacharya <dibyendu.bhattach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache: Big Data Europe CFP
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2015 05:11:03 GMT
Hi,

Thanks Lukas for attending the talk.

There are other questions around what is Blur's future and how it can see
high adoption in Search space. The same question I have had in last years
Lucene Conference also. ElasticSearch and SolrCloud have already seen high
adoption in Distributed search segment, and very obvious question was
around Blur's adoption and maturity..

Probably some bench marking and performance numbers against other search
technology can give some clarity.

Regards,
Dibyendu