From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Newbie: How can I contribute?
Date Sun, 04 Oct 2015 00:32:55 GMT
Welcome!

First I would checkout master from the git repo and build the project.

git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-blur.git

mvn install

add -DskipTests

add -Pbinary to get binary artifacts.

After that checkout
http://incubator.apache.org/blur/docs/0.2.3/getting-started.html for a
getting started.  We recently have moved to java8 so that is a
requirement.  Also the getting started is close but could be slightly
different now.  Let us know how it goes.  Thanks!

Aaron