From Dibyendu Bhattacharya <dibyendu.bhattach...@gmail.com>
Subject BlurRDD for Spark
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2015 11:40:16 GMT
Hi Aaron,

I see you started some work on Streaming execution on Spark using BlurRDD.

Is it possible to explain little bit on this. As you know, I am able to
integrate Spark Streaming with Blur for High throughput indexing of Kafka
Stream.. and same idea I will be presenting tomorrow at Apache Big Data
Conference Europe.

BlurRDD is definitely an excellent addition and that can lead us to build
Spark Data Frames on top of Blur Tables for query execution .

If you can explain a bit about this Streaming Server and Client and usage
of BlurRDD, that will be great. If you wish I can even make some reference
in my talk as well about this feature of strong integration of Blur with
Spark .

Regards,
Dibyendu