From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Goals for 0.3.0
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2015 14:24:53 GMT
Now that 0.2.4 is out for a vote I want to start planning on 0.3.0. Here
are the big tasks I think we should accomplish.

- Upgrade Lucene dependency to latest stable release
- Java 1.8 support
- Re-organize tests to support integration tests and unit tests with the
goal of speeding up the tests execution speed
- Begin building commands to replace current rpc calls in Blur

I hope these goals met for the August 1st release.  That might be
aggressive.

Aaron