From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Goals for 0.3.0
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 14:31:21 GMT
Yeah at this point I think the timeline of August for all of those tasks is
not likely.  Maybe we can at least drop Java 1.6 support and old Hadoop
support and begin implementing the Blur commands for a 0.3 release.  Also
we may need to release Blur a few times with incremental Lucene upgrades to
allow for index version updates.

So at this point I want to move the version to 0.3 so that we drop support
for java 1.6 and hadoop 1.  What do you think?

Aaron