From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Change to Release Frequency
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2015 19:23:12 GMT
It's no secret that we have been working to release 0.2.4 for a very long
time.  Too long.  A lot of the blame for that falls to me.  I have worked
to add features and stability to the project but I have not run the project
management side of things very well to date.

We are going to change that starting now.

I propose that we get on a monthly release cycle, the 1st of each month.
This also has the added implication that the master branch bound for
release is always stable so that we can release at the 1st of each month.
So major features should now be developed on a feature branch and merged to
master once complete.  It also means that larger features will likely take
longer to produce but we should see those features more often.

Please let me know your thoughts and suggestions.

Thanks!

Aaron