From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Blur with Tachyon
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2015 11:54:29 GMT
I have not tried Blur on Tachyon.  My guess is that if you were to remove
or drastically slower the block cache in Blur, the performance of Blur
would become worse.  However if it was used to supplement the block cache
in Blur it would likely make the system faster overall.  Again these are
really just guesses at this point.

Aaron