From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Introducing Sachith Withana
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2015 01:24:30 GMT
Sachith,

Welcome!  I think that the getting started page in the documentation is a
good place to start.

https://incubator.apache.org/blur/docs/0.2.4/

I saw on Google+ that last year you had a post involving Kerberos.

http://sachithdhanushka.blogspot.com/2014/04/kerberos-java-client-adding-multi-user.html

That is awesome, would love your help in adding Kerberos support into
Blur.  We recently added the ability for Blur to make use of Sasl in the
Thrift servers and client.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-blur/commit/8674d9dcfe0456c07592ef9fd7ad344de0726cde

Let us know if you have any questions and how you would like to help.  :-)

Again, welcome!

Aaron