From Chris Rohr <rohr.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Controller Server not starting in Latest Blur 0.2.4
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2014 11:33:42 GMT
Dibyendu,

I just pulled the latest from master and ran mvn clean install -DskipTests
-Dhadoop1 and the resulting bin tarball in the distribution/target folder
contains all of the jetty libs that are needed.  Were you using a clean
local maven repository or the same one you have had for a while now?  We
recently changed all of the jetty versions so I may have something in my
repo that you are missing.  When I get a chance I will try to start with a
clean local repo and see if I can reproduce this problem.

Chris