From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.2.4 release planning
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2014 13:35:33 GMT
The complete list:

1) pom file changes - seems like everyone is ok with this for 0.2.4,
so I'll make those changes in the next day or so.

2) documentation - there's still a bit left on the command stuff that
I'll try to finish off in the next day or so; we also need to just go
through the rest of the documentation and make sure it's all still
accurate.

3) Apply some changes to the IndexInput and such that improve merge performance.

4) Routing issue with the console.

?5) Add javadoc tags for @blur.experimental so folks using the new
Command stuff have fair warning and we have more freedom?

Thanks,
--tim