From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.2.4 release planning
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2014 12:14:00 GMT
Ok, so we have:

1) pom file changes - seems like everyone is ok with this for 0.2.4,
so I'll make those changes in the next day or so.
2) documentation - there's still a bit left on the command stuff that
I'll try to finish off in the next day or so; we also need to just go
through the rest of the documentation and make sure it's all still
accurate.
3) ?

Thanks,
--tim