From Dibyendu Bhattacharya <dibyendu.bhattach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Controller Server not starting in Latest Blur 0.2.4
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2014 11:49:58 GMT
I did a clean install also by pulling latest from master... I can try that
again just to double check ..

Following are the jetty jars I got..

jetty-continuation-8.1.16.v20140903.jar
 jetty-http-8.1.16.v20140903.jar
 jetty-io-8.1.16.v20140903.jar
jetty-jsp-8.1.16.v20140903.jar
 jetty-security-8.1.16.v20140903.jar
 jetty-server-8.1.16.v20140903.jar
 jetty-servlet-8.1.16.v20140903.jar
jetty-util-8.1.16.v20140903.jar
 jetty-webapp-8.1.16.v20140903.jar
 jetty-xml-8.1.16.v20140903.jar

but as the servlet-api jar is missing which gives the error I mentioned
below.. Did you tried to start the controller server in your setup ?

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javax.servlet.
HttpConstraintElement
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:308)
        ... 3 more