From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Back in action
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 14:31:40 GMT
Gagan,

Sorry for the slow response.  Good to hear you are back!  We are trying to
finish up a few things for a 0.2.4 release.  As for where to jump in, I
think that we really need to go through Jira and clean things up.  Figure
out what is still an issue and cleanup our release information.  After that
we should prioritize what we want for the next development cycle then we
can get back to new feature development.  Anyone else have some thoughts?

Aaron