From Chris Rohr <rohr.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.2.4 release planning
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2014 17:15:37 GMT
Tim,

Thanks for starting this list.  I am cool with being the RM for this.
I just got a new computer so I'll make sure my keys are still good to
go.

As for remaining issues:

1. We are having a back pressure issue under the following scenario:
    * column families are cold
    * concurrent queries (more than 10) are issued against the cold families
   This basically makes the system unusable very quickly and runs the
cluster to the point where it has to be restarted.  Aaron has been
brought into the conversation to help review things on our end as
well.

2. The console was updated to support SSL connections, however, there
is no way currently to actually enable ssl on Jetty through
configuration.  We may want to get that done prior to the release.

Current In-work console issues that would be nice to have:

1. Facets on the search tab
2. Top in the console

Chris