From Chris Rohr <rohr.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Weird compile error
Date Sat, 01 Nov 2014 18:06:43 GMT
Hi all,

I'm having a weird compile error with the current code on master and I'm
hoping someone can shed some light.  I recently have had to start with a
clean local maven repo and ever since, blur-core won't compile on any
profile.  It seems that it can't find jetty for the ThriftServer code.
Also I do not have any of Andrew's branch refactoring the dependency
management for blur.  Below is the output from mvn clean install
-Dhadoop2-mr1:

[ERROR] COMPILATION ERROR :

[ERROR]
/Users/crohr/Projects/opensource/incubator-blur/blur-core/src/main/java/org/apache/blur/thrift/ThriftBlurShardServer.java:[278,25]
cannot find symbol

symbol  : constructor ServletHolder(org.apache.blur.gui.JSONReporterServlet)

location: class org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder