From Mark Kerzner <m...@elephantscale.com>
Subject Blur capability question
Date Sun, 30 Nov 2014 20:53:32 GMT
Hi,

Latest Lucene 4.0 (and Solr) has the feature of near-real-time search:
index is updated in memory and is available for searches, but not committed
to the hard drive, with all the accompanying features.

Blur has the same, I believe, but I am guessing that it has implemented it
directly, without the latest Lucene in-memory features. Why do I think so?
Because Blur had this seemingly before Lucene 4.0.

Could you please either give me the answer, or tell me where in the code to
look?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Mark