From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject 0.2.4 release planning
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2014 00:14:12 GMT
I'd like to chart out what needs to be done to kick 0.2.4 out the
door.  On core blur, I'm only aware of slow merging under certain
[extreme-ish?] conditions.

o) I pushed a new archetype for new Commands yesterday that has some
slightly funky version bug/behavior. The archetype just creates a
sample command so I think we're fine shipping with that as is.

o) I think we're ok shipping with the merge weirdness because we've
been unable to hunt it down so far and it's pretty rock solid and only
presents under certain circumstances.

o) ?

Also, Chris, you still cool with being RM for this one?

Thanks,
--tim