From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] Apache Blur Board Report - November 2014
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2014 23:44:24 GMT
I should highlight that the note about 'wanting to kick this next
release out the door before graduation' obviously wasn't from
consensus - more an explanation of why haven't followed through with
the vote that I'd previously brought up.  I think it's in the best
interest of the community to have the 0.2.4 line as a formal release
given all the stability it brings.  My thinking is that it'll be a
better first impression for any interest 'bump' that graduation might
bring.  Anyway, that's my rationale for that note:)

--tim