From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.2.4 release planning
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2014 01:58:05 GMT
Ok, let's crash on this issue then.  Chris, do you wanna open up a
JIRA issue for it?  Any ideas how we might craft a test for it?  It
seems like it might have to be an integration test, but can you say
more about the conditions that precede it?  Any sorting? Any filters?
Large number of fields? Large number of column families?  If you can
open up a ticket, I'm wondering if we can iterate on a test until we
find the right scenario that reproduces it or maybe you don't know
enough about it quite yet?

Thanks,
--tim