From Andrew <andrew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Recent Change to Jetty Version
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2014 19:50:13 GMT
Java 6 was introduced in Dec 2006, Oracle declared it end of life in
February 2013.
Java 7 was introduced in July 2011.
Java 8 was introduced in March 2014.

Based on this, I suggest that we remove compatibility with Java 6.

However, if we want to maintain compatibility, I could look at downgrading
back to Jetty 8 (which would still be much better than the Jetty 6 that
comes with hadoop)