From Dibyendu Bhattacharya <dibyendu.bhattach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Presenting "Near Real Time Indexing Kafka Messages into Apache Blur" at Lucene Solr Revolution
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2014 03:50:30 GMT
Hi,

I have recently presented in LuceneSolrRevolution one of our Apache Blur
use case . This is about how we did Indexing Kafka Stream into Blur via
Spark Streaming.  Here is the slides :

http://www.slideshare.net/lucidworks/near-real-time-indexing-kafka-messages-into-apache-blur-presented-by-dibyendu-bhattacharya-pearson-north-america

Aaron, as I told you earlier, using Spark Streaming I can achieve very high
throughput of indexing, but I can see the IndexImporter is falling behind
to merge at the same pace indexing is happening. Is the latest fix to
faster index merger can solve this problem ?

Regards,
Dibyendu