From Chris Rohr <rohr.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Potential problem in .gitignore
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2014 16:53:13 GMT
Found an issue with the .gitignore, but I'm not sure the right way to
fix it.  I also can't apply my temporary fix at the moment so wanted
this documented so someone could fix it.

In the main .gitignore (line 26) there is an entry for log.  I'm
assuming this was to ignore generated logs while running tests, etc.
An unintended side affect is that the
blur-util/src/main/java/org/apache/blur/log directory is being
ignored.  This will prevent any updates from being added to those
classes as well as if you pull Blur and try to import into another
personal git repo you will not get that log directory in the new repo.

Chris