From Andrew <andrew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [11/12] git commit: allow blur to start if no commands file found
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2014 13:17:34 GMT
I look forward to a more comprehensive fix. I admittedly took the easy fix
here as I was just trying to get the distribution to run.

Reproducing this is easy... Check out the code, mvn install, untar the
distribution and run start-all.sh
The controller and shard fail to start because they cannot find the
commands file.