From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Status of 0.2.4
Date Sun, 26 Oct 2014 15:41:32 GMT
Over the past few weeks we have made various fixes to resources leaks and
GC performance issues.  At this point a long running load test is running
over the weekend to ingest a very large number of records through the NRT
updates via thrift while a constant query load is maintained.  I am fairly
confident that this test will succeed.  Assuming that it does I feel like
we can release 0.2.4 as the first truly stable release of Blur.

There are a few tasks that need to be completed before the release.  First
off is finishing the cancel method for the new command platform.  Second is
building on the first by hooking the back pressure feature in Blur into the
command platform.  Are there any other tasks that anyone feels like they
need to be finished before a 0.2.4 release?

Thanks!

Aaron