From Chris Rohr <rohr.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testing weirdness
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2014 11:18:59 GMT
After rebasing from master here are the steps I followed:

1. (from root) mvn -Dhadoop2-mr1 -U -DskipTests clean install
2. (from blur-console) mvn -Dhadoop2-mr1 test

Error:

ERROR MiniCluster - java.io.FileNotFoundException: File
file:apache-blur-0.3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/commands does not exist

FATAL Config - Unable to start in dev mode because MiniCluster isn't
in classpath

I have pushed my branch up to git.

Thanks,
Chris